Re: [RT] next week (corrected GIF)

Did anyone try  ad on volume to see leading legging? __._,_.___

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

__,_._,___

When you strip out the interest sensitive issues the
A/D line is
lagging. The summation index until recently was also
showing a
divergence. With everybody on one side of the rate
game might be
interesting to see where yields end up in the next
couple of weeks.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT

EAdamy wrote:

> A/D issues and A/D volume showing divergences on
NYSE. A/D volume
> showing divergence on NASDAQ. One should take the
A/D volume
> divergences with a bit of caution however due to
light volume. New
> Hi/Lo oscillator is confirming on both exchanges,
however this is a
> lagging rather than leading indicator.
>
> Earl

Of
> *profitok@xxxxxxxxx.net
> *Sent:* Monday, September 04, 2006 9:15 AM
> *To:* realtraders@yahoogroups.com
> *Subject:* Re: [RT] next week (corrected GIF)
>
> *I am on vacation but had little time to watch
the internals,
> new hi new lows are NOT where they should be*
>
> *anyone knows if Mclullen on issues or volume
is showing bearish