Re: [RT] next week (corrected GIF)

I am on vacation  but had little time to watch  the internals, new hi new lows are NOT  where they should be

anyone knows if  Mclullen on issues or volume is showing bearish divergence?

Ben

Subject: Re: [RT] next week (corrected GIF)

> Thank you Earl..Just hope they see your chart and turn downwards
> because my price of 1314 has already been exceeded and the current
> high is 1315:))

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS