From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ketayun
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 1:47 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] next week

:)) Hi Earl,

Considering how much I have learned from you, it is an honor to be called a friend. Thanks.

I am quite tickled at having called the top of today. Of course it is entirely possible that we go higher in the month of Sept., but I would think that next week is down..with possible low before expiry of 1276.

We have been bombarded with good news but then the market has been up on Good and Bad news...though on declining volume.

O.k., thanks very much for your generosity in sharing your knowledge,

Kate