[RT] next week

Not much action on this board so I thought I would stimulate some.
The PivotTrader methodology continues to provide accurate and reliable
trader information with about 76% profitable trades and a consistent 3% a
month ROI.
Next week I see a reversal in the major indexes with a top in the DJIA about
11460 and the S&P at about 1310. Chip stocks , Broadband and Health care
should lead the decline.
Oil and NG should reverse to the upside. Bonds are also near a reversal
point but it should be the week after next.
Let's hear some other commentary on market expectations.
If you would like a PivotTrader analysis of a particular market, please
email me privately.
Note that this is not a commercial solicitation as these tools are not for
sale.

Regards,
Jim White