Re: [RT] Off-topic----Prevent your password from being hacked.

Nerdboy sez...

I've known about it for several months... along with a few other goodies
about IE that'll screw ya.

Do yourself a favor and use firefox or change a setting in IE if you
must use it. Firefox is WAY better. JMHO
Here's the setting..
In IE go to Tools>Internet Options> Security(tab)
Click on Custom Level..., in the popup dialog box that appears, scroll
down to Scripting and set "Allow pasting operations via script" to
either disable or prompt.

Problem solved...

Jeff