[RT] CHK

I sold for two reasons.  1.  Tropical Storm Chris was downgraded and
the steering winds appear to suggest a path across to Mexico, leaving
gas production unharmed.  2.  The heat wave across the country is
ending which will take some production pressure off.  I lost .10  x
2,000 or $200 and now have net trading profits in CHK since I began
reporting those trades to this list, of $20,800.  I'm by no means
finished with this equity and will continue to report entry and exit points.

Bob