Finally, 24% of all power plants run on natural gas.

Hope that covers my failure to provide statistics for my statement.

Bob

At 07:17 AM 7/20/2006, you wrote:

I read your earlier note re CHK which made a good case for Natural Gas demand

but this note I find exasperating.  You say you forgot to mention the number of powerplants in the U.S. running on NG but you know its significant.  Come now if it were significant wouldn't you have given the number in this last email?

STAN RUBENSTEIN
Coepto Vita de Novo

From: BobsKC <bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] CHK
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:13:55 -0500

No, I didn't buy more. Yet. :)

I just wanted to say to Ira that I never doubted that he looks at the
fundamentals as well as the technical issues and maybe God and the
stars as one can not have too much information or too many ideas. I
also look at the technicals even though I don't trade by them, I want
to know what those who do are likely to do next. I also want to
thank Ira and Ben and Clyde and all who contribute to this list.

Last, I have mentioned the air conditioning load this week affecting
the supplies of natural gas but I failed to mention the number of
power plants that run on gas. The number is significant. The grid
is running at near capacity and this bodes well for CHK aside from
the hurricane news possibilities.

Great day to be long .. I hope everyone made money today.

Bob

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS