[RT] extended hours-night trading?

 I have a friend who was asking me if I knew of any futures markets that had enough volume for him to watch and trade at night.
 I only trade the ag. markets so I don't really know what markets trade at night or have enough volume to be comfortable to trade.
 If anyone knows of any good markets that trade at night.  Let me know the markets and where to get info about them.
And he would be interested in almost any good tradable markets, but he said that he is not interested in the forex spread markets.

 Thanks,

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS