[RT] Re Vers 23

Renato,
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as you can see in the SS Ver 23 gif there is still a problem with Alerts on some charts ..the one on GBPUSD has gone off about 200 times so far..
I notice that some historical signals are in different positions too... see the 4hrly gif... I had drawn the red lines to the most recent signals given by the previous version before loading Ver 23.

Best regards

Peter

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS