Re: [RT] qcom/wfr

i tried today to buy more at $1 lower but no fill
----- Original Message -----
From: Ira
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] CHK

Qcom hit the entry price and stopped just short of 43 as called for.  Resistance should occur at each price objective as it has at this one.

WFR price has found support at this level but hasn't hit the entry price for the move up.

Let us see how this plays out for the rest of the day and tomorrow.

Good trading to all.  Ira.