Re: [RT] CHK

The bulk of what I have was bought at around 29 so I didn't add any more yet but will if it breaks 28 tomorrow.  I know this is contrary to how tech traders do this but I consider this drop nothing less than a gift due to the strong fundamentals.  In the after market, when the tropical storm was gaining strength and looked like it could become a hurricane, CHK jumped a half buck and then when the track was announced, it dropped back.  I don't have a definitive plan for adding other than I was serious when I said if it gets to $25, I'll buy a block.  (I hope no one is following my path here .. If I were you, I would trust Ira more than Bob)

Good trading all .. we have volatility .. finally!

Bob