[RT] Free Webinar Presented by the CBOT

Good morning.

Don't forget the CBOT is sponsoring a free webinar on Wednesday, May 3 at 10 am CST:

"Volume! Volume! Volume! Using Constant Volume Bars with Median Lines [Pitchforks] to Day Trade!" featuring Professional Trader and Author, Timothy Morge.

To register for this free event, click on this link:

I hope to see you all there. We'll be looking at how I trade the mini-Dow futures and the Bond futures using constant volume bars and Median Lines [or Pitchforks].

I wish you all good trading.

Tim Morge

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS