Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [e-mini_traders_anon] tomorrow sp500 and stocks to buy

well ben and I are both old enough to remember 25 point ranges but it has been a long time and it is usually a breakout off a bottom or extreme volitatlity in the market.  we do have the potential to do a breakout of an inverted head and shoulder long term pattern on the dow that is similiar to the one in 1982--nothing is impossible and this is very probable--the last time the World was in a bull market like this was in the early 90's and look at what happened in 1994/1995.  China and India are where the US was in 1952/1957 and that population base far exceeds anything we understand.