RE: [RT] free live datafeed

I have a few questions to pose regarding this free data. Where does it come from? Is it the real inter-bank market, a composite from a group of dealers or is it the dealing prices for www.fxtrader.net? If it is the dealing prices then it is not the true inter-bank market. If you are trading through www.fxtrader.net, fine. If not, I would not suggest using it. If fxtrader.net is a tier three dealer you could be 5-7 pips outside of the true inter-bank market. Free isn’t always the best deal. Users should be aware of this potential limitation. Know your source and its limitations before trading with it.

Rich

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Humphrey D Geiseb
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:26 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] free live datafeed

I used a free datafeed from the platform of
www.fxtrader.net -  they are forex brokers and their
platform allows you to save data in metastock format.
the steps are:

1. goto www.fxtrader.net

2. download their platform

3. run programm - click demo and it will open a demo
account

4. open charts - righclick chart and select "saved to
metastock format"

5. Voila - u have a free datafeed. - saves realtime
data.

if u need help - just email me .

Humphrey D. Geiseb
Addis Ababa