[RT] Fw: Gold and mkt Update

for those who want arch or other mkt guru views

Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 3:53 AM

 Ike's  Last Update on Gold
 http://www.financialsense.com/Market/daily/tuesday.htm

 The McClellan Oscillator, and what it is telling about the markets going
forward:
 Interviewew with Mr. Sherman McClellan, inventor of the widely used
technical
 indicator. (www.mcoscillator.com) A presentation of www.marketviews.tv
Visit the
 directory to see the rest of our channels.

--

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM