RE: [RT] Re: [qcharts] esignal buys Qcharts ... how far down this goes?

Good charts with slow data = "" for disasterous trading results.

I've been awaiting ESignal 8 for over 2 years now.....
"soon" they said....still not even in beta.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Deosaran Bisnath
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 10:41 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Re: [qcharts] esignal buys Qcharts ... how far down this goes?

Jay Frank at eSignal..... I may go back to QCHARTS. Best charting platform, worst
service, terribly inconsistent and delayed data

BTW, how low this market goes from here?
NQH 1575/90 first target. Quite possible another
test of recent highs but highly improbable.

ptahl <ptahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.marketcenter.com/stocks/story.action?id=BIZ032b1969

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS