[RT] Web Site Updated

Good evening.

For those of you that wondered, I've been away taking care of urgent
personal business. But the New Year has been kind and I have finally begun
to return to some semblance of normal activity. I appreciate all the kind
sentiments sent my way in the past six to eight weeks--The support helped
tremendously.

The web site at:

http://www.medianline.com

has been updated with fresh charts and commentary.

I hope you all have had a very good start to the New Year and I wish you
all good trading this week!

Best,

Tim Morge

24 Hours. Commission-Free.