Re: [RT] USDCAD to 1.20

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.valla.2048.html

It turns out the bug doesn't affect or transmit via Mac computers. The Virus warning is from Symantec from 2002.

So the .scr I believe is my MAIL program adding my personal icon to my emails and the old Symantec virus warning is a ghost/ aberration.

I don't do Windoze, Outlook or MSFT so the chances are very nil you won't get the clap from me.

Mr. Kevin B. Bantz

http://www.kevinbantz.com

iChatAV(AIM): mrkevinbantz

Yahoo! Messenger: mrkbantz

Skype: kevinbantz

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS