[RT] Holiday wishes

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a safe, healthy and
prosperous New Year.  2005 was a great stock picker's year and I expect
more of the same this coming year.  It's a great time to be a trader.  It's
also a great time to remember that our health and the health of our loved
ones is far more important than money and must never be taken for
granted.  Please take care of yourselves and lets try to make our list more
active and of greater service to our membership in 2006.  A special thanks
to Ben and Ira and all those who post regularly as you are the backbone of
our group.

My very best wishes to each of you,

Bob

24 Hours. Commission-Free.