Re[4]: [RT] The Fed Announces it Will Hide M-3 To Keep You FromKnowing What?

  • To: Pete Hallock <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[4]: [RT] The Fed Announces it Will Hide M-3 To Keep You FromKnowing What?
  • From: Code 2 <Code2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:27:28 -0800

Actually, it is your facts that are wrong.

Liberty Dollar scrip is not currency, it is a warehouse receipt.
Accordingly, they are more like bullion than they are currency.  You
can certainly trade those warehouse receipts, but to be clear they are
not currency.  In addition, the one-ounce Silver Liberties are not
coins; they are bullion.  They cannot and do not refer to them as
coins.

Second, the figures came from the website you mentioned.  If I
misunderstood their charges, perhaps you could enlighten us.