[RT] Web Page Updated

Good evening.

The web page at:

http://www.medianline.com

has been updated with fresh commentary and charts. Today's trade features
the importance of using context BEFORE the market opens to "frame" your
trade set ups. I hope you all find the trade interesting and informative.

Please also note that there is a new CME banner at the top of the page,
advertising a free CME event, where I will be the featured speaker. I am
hoping we'll be able to fill the "live" seating areas, as well as draw a
very large internet crowd. The floor traders are signing up in a rush, so
it should be a good crowd from the CME. I hope you all can join us either
live, at the CME, or via the internet. You can get signup instructions by
clicking on the logo or you can go to:

http://www.cme.com/trading/prd/fx/timmorge_spike.html

and register directly on the CME's seminar page. If you have ANY problems
registering, please let me know immediately and I'll give an alternate link.

I wish you all good trading!

Tim Morge

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM