[RT] Web Site Updated

Good evening.

The web site at:

http://www.medianline.com

has been updated with fresh commentary and charts. Tonight's featured trade
uses tick bars to re-normalize bond data, taking the "dead zones" out of
the charts, which allows Median Lines to better capture the potential
energy projected by price, as measured by the relationship between the
three alternating pivots that form the Median Line. Complicated? Not
really...give it a read!

And for those of you that responded, asking for copies of pitchfork
indicators for TradeStation 2000i and/or TradeStation 4, I will either send
out the ela and els files this weekend or post a link for the downloads.
And if you are looking for an automatic updating pitchfork indicator that
works with TradeStation, give Clyde Lee's a twirl...He makes a great one
and I'm sure he has one available on his web site at:

<http://www.theswingmachine.com>www.theswingmachine.com

I wish you all good trading!

Tim Morge

24 Hours. Commission-Free.