Re: [RT] Web Site Updated

Joe:

Last week, it was open all day. This morning, it was open from about 6:30am
until about the time the spoos started to trade--and then I had a major
crash on that particular server. This afternoon, eSignal and my tech people
were looking hard at a connection problem that was going on somewhere
between my box, eSignal and Ensign--but when I left, it wasn't clear what
the problem was. I did get an email late this afternoon that it was back up
and seemed fine and the potential problem was a corrupt file and or
workspace that has since been deleted.

What I try to do is get the room open, let people watch me prepare
pre-opening charts and then once the markets open and I am either
positioned or have market orders in and have time to talk, I put on
headphones and a mic and try to take some questions and or draw charts if
people have requests.

Tomorrow and Wednesday's schedule are not clear yet--I have a CME Board
meeting again sometime tomorrow and I teach seminars on Wednesday and this
Wednesday, I have a full house. But in general, if the room is open, I try
to leave it open as long as possible, even if it is open while I am at a
meeting and the room then shows Autoforks, live, running something like
5000 volume bars with "stealth" pitchforks, a proprietary pitchfork we are
beta testing that has no parallel in these types of indicators.

As they say on one of the local sports talk radio commercials...if you come
to the room and it doesn't make you smarter, we'll let you in the next day
free...[ok, we'll let you in free anyway...that's just the way it is]. The
idea is that when I have time, people can see how I prepare and how I
trade. Sometimes my schedule doesn't work out or technology goes bad on
us...but we do our best.

Tim

At 09:36 PM 10/24/2005, you wrote:
>Tim:
>
>The room was open about 30 minutes this morning.... is it usually open all
>day?
>
>Thx

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM