Re: [RT] Re: SpxDaily.gif

Kishore, 36 is the break point ... higher argues for a stronger W.5 move and lower argues for weak W.5.

Earl
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 9:11 PM
Subject: [RT] Re: SpxDaily.gif

Hello Earl,

           I used to follow on the Adv GET methodology. Just seem to
have forgotten about what number the PTI has to be to indicate the
the next projected move, that has a high probability to achieve.

Regards

Kishore Rochey.

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "EAdamy" <eadamy@x...> wrote:

> I have commented that when price gets to a target late, the trend
is likely to turn. We will see how this works out, however price
arrived at the upper MOB target right on time but rather late at the
lower MOB target. (The optimum time is at the first timing mark and
the latest time is about half-way between the timing marks. The EW
count says price is in W.4 with W.5 decline yet to come however the
PTI at 36 is getting marginal for a new low.

> Earl

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS