[RT] Web Page Updated

Good afternoon.

The web page at:

http://www.medianline.com

has been updated with fresh charts and commentary. The green Major Median
Line is STILL in play and in charge, so it will be appearing on Monday's
pre-opening charts...This set of lines has been "golden" for more than the
past ten trading days.

The multimedia free room will be open Monday morning, as soon as I get into
the trading room to begin marking up pre-opening charts [between 6:30 am
and 7 am CST]. There's no telling what you'll see me draw and mark. Anyone
is welcome. The web address and login instructions are on the Median Line
web page. If you have difficulties, you can email me at:

tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I won't be talking until after the markets have opened...but you are free
to watch how I prepare charts for the pre-opening session meetings.

I wish you all a long and happy weekend.

Best,

Tim Morge

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM