Re: [RT] Fw: [astrofin] fork update

Ben:

I saw it as a two-way action type day, with the strength of the move out of
the hole finally being challenged by some overhead resistance. My thoughts
coming in were that we'd likely see sellers try to take control, but the
strength of the move out of the hole seemed a bit strong to me to go
quietly the first day overhead resistance is tested. And I have better
resistance at the 1198 1/2 to 1201 area, which I think might act as a
magnet. I attached the pre-market opening charts I used in my pre-market
strategy sessions with the prop room traders.

There is a more in depth discussion on how the day unfolded and what I
saw/did on my web page, listed below. And for those of you interested, I'll
be drawing live during the day and anyone is invited to come take a look or
ask questions. I'll be using a new piece of multi-median software--again,
details are on the web page.

I wish you all good trading.

Tim Morge

http://www.medianline.com

At 08:34 PM 10/17/2005, you wrote:
>Now lets see if the  center of the fork is  broken to the upside or
>act  as resistance?
>comments , suggestions, welcome
>Ben
>Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:47 AM
>Subject: [astrofin] fork update
>
>Here's a quick update of a fork I sent last week.
>
>Darrin
>
>[]

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM