[RT] CHK

An update:

When CHK fell to $30,20, I doubled my position to 8K.  I then sold half of
my shares at $32.50 and am still holding the other half.  I'm not big on
doubling down like that but I'm in a comfort zone with this one.

Sold my MOT at $23 from a purchase at $16 and sold my large position in
PDLI at just under $30 from a purchase of $13.  Have added 1k of PDLI back
at $26.50 and will look to buy MOT back after earnings on Tuesday.

Other than a couple of low cap oil plays and 3 shorts, I am out of equities
until we get by the 22nd unless we have a really big hit and then I'll buy
back in and cover the shorts.  I still see high risk to being long until
the last week of the month and then less risk for Nov and Dec.

Good trading next week folks,

Bob

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM