Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 2:01 AM
Subject: [RT] Futures Brokers

I have been trading stocks for a while... and would like to get back into
futures trading.

Any recommendations with regard to online futures brokers these days? Man?
ArrowFutures? Others?

Because I don't expect live interface with the broker very often, I'm
primarily interested in (1) Ease of use of their tools/platform and (2)
reliability/uptime and (3) reasonable rates. I'm assuming that all brokers
supporting online trading have the same speed of order execution.

Feel free to reply privately... unless you believe your reply will help
others in the group.

Thanks in advance.

Andre

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS