[RT] eBay

I've noticed that the shipping charges on eBay have been climbing quite a bit over the past 6 months. They have really escalated during the past month or so. Sellers are now charging $13-15 for shipments which used to cost $5-7. An example would be a 2 pound item which USPS will ship for $5.75 for which the lowest shipping cost on eBay is $13 and ranges as high as $18.

So what does this have to do with trading? I suspect that this is going to significantly impact eBay sales and therefore eBay earnings. A weekly chart of eBay shows a rising trendline from April which is about to get another test.

Earl

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS