Re: [RT] Solicitation - trading course/mentor

Send my your personal e mail address and I will reply.  I believe that messages of this type should be kept private.

Ira.

Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:49 AM
Subject: [RT] Solicitation - trading course/mentor

Hi Ira,

I would appreciate seeing your performance.

Also, please forward info about your course.

Thanks.

Regards,

Bob Pardo

I have been asked to tell something about the system.

I teach a system that gives specific entry and exit prices for every trade.
It gives specific stops based upon price action and not the degree
of financial pain one can withstand.  It allows one to adjust stops to ones
money management system.

The trading system is based upon price with two confirming indicators,
one based upon time the other momentum.  The system also utilizes multiple
time frames.  The time frames work in sets.  The system works with regular
charts based upon time or charts based upon ticks.  It works on both futures
and stocks as well as the indexes.  It works in up markets, down markets and
sideway markets.

It has worked through every type of market over the past 30 years without any
adjustments  to the concept.

I hope that this answers some of the questions that I have received from those who have shown interest.

Thank you for your interest,  Ira. .

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS