[RT] Solicitation - Winning Edge Strategies- October 2005

Winning Edge Strategies
Newsletter

www.winningedgesystem.com
October 2005

Click to visit our
web site.

Signal Performance
Updates

Day
Swing
Position

 Auto Trade Swing Signals

Courses and Systems

Coaching & TPP Test

Articles

Free Online Seminars

Contact Us

Risk Disclosure

No Spam Policy:
Please note this newsletter
is being sent to you since you registered for
it and/or requested some information on any of our services/systems. We don't
spam.

All rights reserved,

National Trading Group.
355 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743,
Tel : 631-423-8402

    Greetings All,

Day Trading Signals Performance for September 2005

Trades Winning Losing break-even Net Profit
25 21 3 1 $17,425.00

Swing Trading Signals from 1/07/02 to 9/30/05

 Trades Winning Losing break-even Net Profit
359 237 75 47 $429,590.00

An Extraordinary Offer!

Free On-Line Live Training Session
 for the first 10 people who sign up for the Swing System by 10/15/05.

Dear Subscribers and Traders,

View a short video about Swing System, click on this line.

Winning Edge Swing System- Just few minutes
a day, swing trade your favorite market for profit
with precise and simple Winning Edge Swing System (WESS). Achieve your trading success by identifying precise turning points in S&P, QQQQ, SPY or any of your favorite stocks, commodity or Forex markets. The Winning Edge Swing System proprietary indicators could easily spot buy or sell signals with amazing precision and ease. (Click to see sample chart.) Regardless of your trading experience and background, you could become a successful trader. The WESS not only provides you with entry prices, it also guides you where to exit for maximum profits. Here is your chance to learn how Dr. Gandevani has utilized Chaos Theory in developing a winning and profitable system. You'd learn the Chaos Theory principles behind his dynamic market model in this exciting workshop.

View a short video abot Swing System, click on this line.

Easy, Simple, and Profitable-  Achieve your trading success with easy, simple and profitable Winning Edge Swing Trading System. With objective entry prices, only two-five points protective stops and average of 10-20 points profit targets, winning becomes more in reach than before.  Just read what other student have said about the amazing high number of winning trades produced by Winning Edge Swing System.

  • Comprehensive manual.

  • Precise and objective entry signals.

  • Clear exit signals.

  • Average risk and stop 2-5 points.

  • Average profits 10-20 points.

  • Typically trades for 5-8 times a month ( for S&P futures market.)

  • Course could be take in person, over the phone or on the internet on-line.

  • All trainings are one to one for relaxing environment and full attention for each students needs.

To read more and sign up, please click on this line.

Winning Edge Systems and Signals have been among the Top-Ten requested service by
Stocks and commodity magazine readers since its inception.

Go ahead and sign up for any of the Winning Edge Systems to take advantage  this special workshop to embark on your successful trading journey today!

What other students say about Winning Edge Systems:

Dr. Gandevani helped turn me into a profitable trader.  He taught me a methodology that appears to work in all market conditions, and has given me the confidence that all of my trades have an edge. This is not "The Holy Grail," but it is a proven methodology that will give you new insight into price action in the S & P market. "
G. L., Maryland
"Thank you for a great trading method that really works. In this day and age it’s rare that a product lives up to the manufactures claims. Well your method not only lives up to your claims it surpasses them. It has enabled me to make profitable trades on a consistent basis"
S.W., Arlington, Oxon, United Kingdom
"I can't thank you enough for your hard work and superb signals.  I started with a $15000 account and have really only traded it per your directions for the last two weeks.  Account balance is now $27,700, just trading e-minis (never more than five).  Unbelievable!!!! "
P.G.L., Norwalk, OH

Click to view a short educational video on WESS

Now, you could achieve your desired trading success with
the precise, simple and profitable Winning Edge Swing System. Low risk and high profits for just few minutes day.
Learn more.

Comments:
     We'll be happy to hear from you. Please email us your questions or comments. We at Winning Edge Strategies strive to help you achieve your trading goals and success. To email us your comments, please click here: Feedback

Winning Edge Strategies 2005   -    http://www.winningedgesystem.com

pixel

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS