From: Jim White
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:49 AM
Subject: [RT] DJIA Projection

Attached is a picture of the DJIA model with 125 trading day static cycle
applied. Note that the lows agree with the solid blue paintbars witch
represent the bottoming of five smaller cycles. The next cycle low is
10/13/05. If the pitchfork can be believed, the low projection is around
9100. I would expect a five wave decline into this period.The 10520
projection comes from a Near Impulse day on Monday (Tuesday since Monday is
a holiday) and resistance at the upper fork line.
Jim White

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS