[RT] advertising from Ben

Hello

I am offering  a week course in trading,
you will have to  stay in hotel on long island new York,
it must have internet connection for   showing the trades on trade station live,
you pay for room and board,

you will receive  a small class (max 5 people),
you will get all the tools you need to know  :
when to buy
when to sell
where to place the stop loss,

you will get all my systems
all my indicators
all my spread sheets

Once finish the course ,  you will have ,
every night ,, 15-20 minutes of homework,,
without it ,,you will be driving you  money and investments to a brick wall,

for the REAL conservative investor who trades only funds
you will get a   spread sheet that tells you , where to put your Ira/403B funds,
when to exit,

you must  be flexible on dates as we need  5 people to get this special price  of   $149   per day per person,

you can direct your open dates  /  inquiries to:
nice week
Ben

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.