[RT] Solicitation - Financial Investments Inc.

I wanted to use the free week of advertising to mention the firm that I work for.  Financial Investments Inc. manages mutual fund money and we also run a hedge fund, for which I am the head trader.  Because hedge funds are only open to accredited investors, if you are accredited and would like more information about the fund and its performance, please send me a private email and I will send you some more information.

Sincerely,

Howard Bernstein
Financial Investments Inc.
www.financialii.com
703-435-2777

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS