Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:21 PM
Subject: [RT] memory up grade problems

Hi Group,
I know lot of you in this group are computer experts.If somebody can help me I am eternally greatful.
I just upgraded my memory.I just added 1 gig to already 512 total of 1.512.
Now every time I start the computer,there is a message pops up.
"OS install Mode enable.Amount of available memory limited to 512mb.
Press F1 to continue F2 to set up.When I go to set up,it says total memory 1.512."
Question is am I missing something.My OS is XP. Memory is DDR.Computer is Dell Demension 8300.Please somebody help.Thx
rashid

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS