[RT] Advertising ... proposal

    Ok, since I started the interogatory, let me make a simple proposal that won't please everyone all of the time but hopefully will be a compromise that everyone can live with most of the time. I used to contribute moderately to RT but unfortunately since I'm back in practice I just don't follow the markets as closely anymore to make intelligent comments.  Hopefully, that may change again in the near future.

    I do like the idea of having those with something to 'offer' being given the chance though on an infrequent basis. Those that don't like the idea of 'advertising' in any area of life that comes on the internet as with any of us in any other situation, have learned to hit that delete button mighty quickly.  Most traders who post on RT, don't do so on the weekends and especially on Saturdays, when RT is pretty darn dead. There are preparations going on Sunday night for traders in anticipation of the next trading day so Sunday would not be a good day, nor would any day during the week when RT volume picks up and the focus should be on the markets and not elsewhere.

  So my proposal is this..... ''''' 'Advertising' will be allowed on RT on the first Saturday following the end of each month from 12:01am to 11:59pm.'''' No exceptions. Those breaking the rules will be warned,'banished', hung at the stake etc.  ie Following that plan, advertising would be allowed Oct 1, Nov 5, Dec 3 etc. or basically just once a month for one day, only 12 days a year....which are usually inactive RT days anyway.  Those who aren't interested in such will realize in advance that on that particular Saturday there may be a bunch of 'deletes' needed when they return to their screens Sunday evening. Knowing this in advance can forewarn anyone that that's what will likely be from RT on that day, perhaps among a few other non-advertising posts.  Those who are interested in procurring advertising/education will also realize that what they are looking for, may in fact be advertised on that particular day.
Jim

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS