From: "Timothy Morge" <timothymorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Re: Advertising

Earl and other RT members:

In no way did I intend to start or contribute to this vast amount of
bandwidth discussing this non-trading issue.

The ONLY forum I posted the announcement to, other than my own, was RT,
because I have been a member since the very beginning and a handful of
people had recently privately emailed me asking me what the heck happened
to me. In no way did I intend what I posted to be spam or solicitation of
any product or firm.

I am saddened that I have now been labeled a "spammer" on this list. That
being said, I understand Bob's concern for having control of a forum that
he runs, and I know how difficult it is to "put the genie back in the
bottle," so I defer to his judgement. I thought I had done a good job
"cleansing the message I posted and apparently, I was wrong. If I offended
any of you, you have my sincere apologies.

Because of the business involvements that fill my days [and generally,

half

my nights] it is very difficult to discuss trading in any sense without
touching on some concept, site or product I use in my business activities,
so the filtering has become near impossible for me--maybe it's easy for
others. I'm just being blatantly honest.

Often, when I want to chime in, I hold off because I can't post a chart on
a specific piece of software, etc. So rather than cross what may be the
"line," I just stand back and watch. Honestly, I think myself and many
others are in the same boat and would contribute, but do not or cannot,
because we don't want to cross the line but are so entwined with what we
use that to post without showing what we use would be pointless and,
truthfully, take 250 percent longer to post, with less content.

But, the important thing, one more time.: After ready Earl's post, it
strikes me that my judgement was apparently incorrect. I apologize for the
post. I hope you all go back to discussing trading under the rules your
moderator sets for you.

Best,

Tim Morge