From: Ben
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Re: Advertising

Bob

if you remember
you allowed once a year  , a month before Christmas,   an allowed month of November,
my suggestion,

allow   4 times per year, 1 week,
poster must   do:
first  show with  gif  his  examples of how his system indicator, course worked,
b   give a big discount to the group
c    allow a 30 day free trial
d    give money back   if not satisfied   with claims presented
e   must contribute and post at least   10 times per quarter  with examples
(this will give the  list more examples  , and ideas if they would like more info about it)
Ben