Re: [RT] Get this X 2....

At 06:57 AM 9/23/2005, you wrote:

>Just checking to see if I am out of Ben's and playmates'
>sandbox...laughing on the inside... [smile]
>
>Sallie

He is out of it now.  Interesting he used the term "sandbox" ..
someone playing in the markets that they don't understand and now
being angry for having been burned by doing what he is ill prepared
to be doing might well be considered to be "playing in a sandbox"
rather than actually working at making a living trading.

Bob

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM