Re: [RT] Get this....

At 04:57 AM 9/23/2005, you wrote:

Some of us are professional traders and not people playing with
things they don't understand until they have no homes or money
left.  I am list moderator and run the list without pay for the good
of those who wish to learn this profession from professionals rather
than from friends and "services" who are only interested in what you
pay them rather than your success.  Removing yourself from the mail
list is no more difficult than it was to get on it but I'll be happy
to do it for you.  [ smile ]

Bob

>Hey Bob,
>
>Same problem. Looks like about 4 or 5 of you should form your own group
>since it would appear some have no other life [ smile ]...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sallie

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM