[RT] IB's TWS and new drop down windows function

Is any body else experiencing the following.

 My TWS now has drop down explanatory windows that open whenever my mouse pointer hits bid size, bid price, ask size, ask price, etc.  I find these windows very distracting and annoying.  After contacting tech support I was informed that there is no way to disable this new function. This new function might be of some help to someone on their very first day of trading but when you have been waiting for an hour to cover on a position and then just as you are moving your mouse to transmit your trade a window pops open blocking the bid and ask prices.  It's a distracting factor at exactly the wrong time.  This is especially true when the TWS is made to be as small as possible on a single monitor trading operation.

So I sent this message to IB.

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS