From: ChasW
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:21 PM
Subject: [RT] esZ 60

(trying to correlate Ira numbers with the pitchforks)

 Ira we tagged the 100% measured move at 1225.31

blew thru the 1231 target#1 of yours ,
now the 1211 is the only target#2 i remember

are there new levels presenting themselves?

chasw

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS