Re: [RT] 20 week cycle

It seems everyone is so quick to embrace this two day old downtrend like its the start of something big. All the more reason 1255 seems like it has to be exceeded.
----- Original Message -----
From: mr.ira
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] 20 week cycle

He is predicting a high based upon a mid cycle?  What about translation.  On the weekly chart I have a price objective of 1244 which has been hit and should offer resistance and a retracement, but nothing at this time indicates 1190 or 1158 in my work.  There is a short term target of 1451 and a retracement target of 1403 and a target on the 8 year cycle of 1880.  Right now there is nothing that has happened to void these up moves.  Can you trade the retracements profitably? yes.  But never forget where you are.  What happens if there is further translation of the high?

Guessing at tops and bottoms can lead to financial disaster.  As a wise man once said, " I will give away the first 10% and the last 10% of a move, just give me the 80% in the middle".

Will it get to any of these targets?  Time will tell, but until I get a sell signal, every downside trade is contra trend on the weekly chart.  Now the other time frames might show a different picture and you have to understand how to integrate the various time frames.

Once again, one mans thoughts.  Ira.