[RT] Re: US

Hope the futuresource will be of help.
It  has  a box for you to check if you want to refresh the web page
with different time intervals.

Maybe we met somewhere else, but your name does ring a bell.
Are you a DT user as well.
I am sure we have met somewhere. If you are a DT user, then it must
have crossed me then as well, and now.
Anyways, good trading

Cheers

kish