nine suggests a high to be made on 9/22. 9/23 or 9/26 in the range of
42.15 to 42.50.  I  monitor the relationship between the bond and stocks
and it confirms this time frame.

>>> profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/10/05 10:38PM >>>
Hello

p/c suggests a pull back for Monday
however

volume still suggests 1275  as next objective

since volume is leading by 5-50 days   that could be before or after
expiration
(next Fri.)

looks to me that they (big money)
moved today from Sep to Dec contract,
Ben
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ChasW
  To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 10:37 PM
  Subject: [RT] 60 min ES and vix

  sorry for the busy chart

  Earl had noted that reaching swingmachine projections early tended to
imply a continuation, late then a weakening/failure.

  Ira, had said, some time ago, something similar about the timing of
highs in relation to cycles, early in an uptrend and late in a down
trend

  Vix is outside the Hurst bands, something may be ready for a change?

Service.

9/8/2005

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM