RE: [RT] crude- clu5

It is often that which we simply cannot imagine that is the most costly to us . . . .

Regards,

Bob

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mr.ira
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:37 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] crude- clu5

Another onslaught on the $70 level.  The funny thing is that the internals are far weaker then price currently indicates.  A couple of brokerage firms are calling for crude to reach $100.  That is usually the kiss of death.  In the past hey have also called for gold at $1000 and beans in the mid teens.  It seems to be a CYA scenario for them.  Right now I can't see much above this target area of $70+/- and the $73 is still holding as the highest target I currently have.