Re: [RT] EURU Reversal

the mo is slowing
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim White
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] EURU Reversal

Monday is a possible reversal day for the EURO.If you are long on my recommendation of 8/21, it is time to tighten stops. Possible upside target is 1.245 but I don't think it will get there.
Monday is also a highly probable reversal day for the stock indexes. The low of this swing could come today or Monday.