[RT] Re: [astrofin] pullback

Title: Message
Hello Darrin
Florida  and California are a definite  top in real estate,  the cycle suggests 18 years and 5 month from top to bottom, about 5% decrease per year,
as for the sp500

My daily model suggests  a  nice up day tomorrow with a beginning of a  3-5% up move,
stock  to consider  is amhc, target is 48-49
mot  target 25,
when,  9/3/05,
my weekly work  gives max down risk of 15-20 sp points if I am wrong,
Ben
Subject: [astrofin] pullback

We may be getting our real estate pullback.

Geo J hit the US natal S on 8/8/2005.
Whereas last month's existing home sales figure increased 6%,
it was just announced that the figure this month decreased 3%, though still
at record highs, a 9% month to month decrease.

Though an orderly, limited pullback is still a reasonable possibility, since 8/8
the Dow for example has put in a lower fourth of a quadruple high and lows are
getting lower.

Scot reported previously that on 8/25/2005 hel J will be 180 from the 10/20/87
low.

On the other hand the SPX is sitting on a daily trendline from a low in May and July. I wouldn't be
surprised if it stays there until Thursday and then we find out what it wants to do.

Livermore said the secret was to get as close to a pivot as possible. Whichever
direction you see the market, now through Friday might be a good time to take
profits and or initiate medium to longer term positions.

This could be the lower buyback point Ben called or it could be the beginning of
something else. Time will tell. What the market does with respect to the aforementioned
trendline should speak volumes.

Cheers,
Darrin

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Business finance course Small business finance Business finance schools
Business finance online Business finance class Business finances

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.