Re: [RT] Emini's

The Globex RTH (day session) for emini index futures is from 9:30 am to 4:15 pm eastern time.  The Globex 24-hour session is from 4:30 pm to 4:15 pm the next day eastern time.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dominick
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Emini's

Interesting.  Since I'm relatively new to the Emini's I've been using
the old 9:30-4:00 period.  My computations are based on that time
period.  I had a short
at 1242.50 and a buy at 1231.50.  None of the targets have been met so
far.   It appears the highs are going to be made last today.

Is your 24 hour time period from midnite to midnite or other?

TIA,

dom

Business finance course Small business finance Business finance schools
Business finance online Business finance class Business finances

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS