From: EAdamy
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] market outlook

There are lots of ways to play the markets. In my case, the NYSE and NASDAQ breadth models are still showing large bearish divergences and a complete breakdown from highs so the models suggest short trades have best odds of succeeding. I am still hopping for higher highs for better short opportunities but not counting on it.

Earl

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.